Sea container shipping
We organize shipping of general, groupage, oversized deliveries in containers 20 ’, 40’, 45 ’feet:
- dry universal – standard, as well as reinforced, enlarged;
- bulk (with top loading hatch);
- ventilated (with natural and forced ventilation);
- special with open/removable top OT (opentop);
- open areas FR (flat rack);
- refrigerated RF;
- tank containers.
In Russia, we accept and process container flows in the ports of Vladivostok, Novorossiysk, St. Petersburg, Kaliningrad.
We organize container transportation of goods from Southeast Asia and America through Europe.
Shipping cost by sea
Prices for shipping ordinary cargo see in the tariff section. Freight rates are indicated for 1 standard container, on FILO terms. The table data is regularly updated.
The full cost of cargo transportation by sea depends on the conditions of shipment, individual characteristics of the goods:
- scope of supply, dimensions and weight of commodity units;
- product features and characteristics;
- additional transportation requirements;
- delivery route.
Order the calculation of sea freight to/from Russia through the quick application form. To quickly contact us: