International freight from India
We will arrange cargo delivery from India to Moscow, St. Petersburg, others cities of Russia. We will offer a convenient logistic scheme based on customer priorities:
- We will bring an urgent order from India by direct flight through Moscow.
- We will send Indian products by plane to Europe, and from there we will deliver to the Russian Federation by road.
- We ship the goods by sea in a container to St. Petersburg, Novorossiysk, German Bremerhaven. We arrange car or rail delivery depending on the final destination.
We will take care of the solution of organizational, logistic and customs issues at any stage of the international cargo transportation:
- we will coordinate the time, shipping details with the sender;
- we will provide transfer, transshipment, additional cargo handling;
- organize documentary support for shipment;
- we will monitor compliance with the conditions for the import of goods into the Russian Federation, the availability of permits;
- help to comply with customs formalities when crossing the Russian border.
We will help to certify foreign goods in Russia, get the necessary permissions, conclusions, and refusal letters.
We will declare products in the Russian Federation, place them under the selected customs procedure.
Delivery of goods from India by sea
We offer comprehensive solutions for the supply of large, medium and small batches of Indian products to the Russian Federation. We organize mixed (multimodal) transportation of general and groupage cargo from India:
- we accept fractional goods deliveries for consolidation in warehouses in Mumbai, Chennai, we form full freight lots;
- we will coordinate the delivery of the conveyance for general cargo;
- we execute transport documents, provide additional services for sending goods from India;
- we ship containers on board the liner to the planned port in Russia or Europe;
- we arrange container transshipment in the port, transfer to the place of customs clearance;
- we declare imported products at the Central EDC for Novorossiysk, St. Petersburg, Moscow Regional Customs.
| Route step
| Consolidation for the shipping team
|| 2-5 days
| Move the consignment to the port
|| 1 day
| Deadline for loading clearance
|| 2 days
| Sea freight to Novorossiysk
|| 21-23 days
| Sea freight to St. Petersburg
|| 35-36 days
| Sea freight to Bremerhaven
|| 25-28 days
| Unloading from the ship
|| 1 day
| Transshipment in Germany
|| 3-5 days
| Auto delivery Bremen-Moscow/Saint-Petersburg
|| 4-5 days.