Our company has developed logistics for the transportation of goods of the following types from Latvia to Russia:
- light industry products – clothes, shoes, textiles;
- furniture – wooden, soft, plastic;
- household appliances and electronics;
- cosmetics and perfumes;
- chemical products – industrial and household;
- equipment – industrial, medical, agricultural;
- power tools;
- building materials, finishing materials and plumbing;
- auto parts and tires, spare parts and components for special equipment;
Transportation of goods from Latvia to St. Petersburg and Moscow
Delivery from Latvia to Moscow will take 5 – 7 days, to St. Petersburg – 1 – 2 days. Sending is carried out from Riga, Liepaja, Daugavpils, Jurmala, Jelgava. Logistics of cargo transportation to Moscow by road and rail, and by air for express shipments, perishable products, and especially valuable goods has been developed.
For the transportation of goods we provide: road trains, euro trucks, low loader trailers and container platforms, refrigerated trucks, isotherms, glaciers, railway platforms. Cargo delivery from Latvia to St. Petersburg is carried out by feeder lines. Cargo transportation of both Latvian and foreign (transit) goods is possible.
Container delivery from Latvia to Russia
Containers are completed in the ports of Riga and Ventspils. Delivery to St. Petersburg by a chartered vessel or ferry will take up to 5 days. The following types of containers are used for transportation: